Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be A Best Friend


Never forget how much of an impact you have on other people's lives. Simple kind words can do miles of encouragement for someone. Random acts of kindness feed other people's souls and miraculously come back to you tenfold.

I had a situation the other night when I felt myself at a crossroads. I had the chance to empathize with someone and show compassion or be selfish and make the situation about me. I chose to help. I chose to understand. I chose to be a shoulder to lean on , and I am glad that I did.

Be a Best Friend... not a competitor. Show mercy, not arrogance. Lend encouraging words, not boastful ones. Send good vibes to others, never put them down. Be the person you would want to have in your life.

Feed your soul today by simply being kind in your thoughts, words and actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment